we're sharing our copies DVD QUARTETTO
Esta entrada es para el concierto de QUARTETTO en HIROSHIMA
Aunque parescan igual no lo son, hay cosillas interesantes diferentes en cada uno.
No olviden comentar, leemos todo y respondemos también *O*/
DVD QUARTETTO Disc 1 Hiroshima
DVD QUARTETTO Disc 2 Hiroshima
Please DON'T UPLOAD (MEGA, MediaFire, facebook), If you want to share, only give a link to entry.
NO RESUBIR A OTROS SITIOS
Si tienen algún problema con los enlaces, dejen un msj y lo arreglamos.
.
If You can comment =) always We´ll be happy.
If you want to use these for subs.... Just ask, I not have problem.













estan tan pesados que si no sos premium no podes bajarlos...o al menos yo no he podido... :(
ResponderBorrarEl Segundo disco esta en 4shared solo necesitas tener una cuenta, estoy subiendo en otro servidor el disco 1. Esta al pendiente vale.
BorrarMuchas gracias =D <3
ResponderBorrar¡Muchas gracias, chicas! ^^ <3
ResponderBorrarPor nada *O*/
Borrargraciasssssssssssssssss mañana lo descargare ya que hoy no puedo son geniales por compartir
ResponderBorrarGracias por el DVD quería ver el espectáculo Quartetto
ResponderBorrarThank you so much for sharing this!
ResponderBorrarSo there are 2 versions of concert when you bought 1 DVD? or is it in separate DVD?
Concert Hiroshima Dics 1 y Disc 2 and
BorrarConcert Tokyo Disc 1 y Disc 2
Total 4 Disc
Thank you so much!!
ResponderBorrarThe Disc 1 have a pass or decryption key?
Download Mega not rar not clave descrypt
Borrarthank you so much for sharing your copies!!!!!!!!!!
ResponderBorrarThank you! <3
ResponderBorrarMuchisimas gracías. Yo voy tener un bueno fin de semana viendo.
ResponderBorrarEstoy muy feliz
Muchas gracias por este concierto. Es como Navida antes de la hora.
ResponderBorrarthank you so much <3
ResponderBorrari have downloaded both disks, but i need Tokyo's version too >< do u know any journal who shared tokyo forum ???
we've upload tokyo too, in the next entry in the blogg
Borrarhttp://hana-tonews.blogspot.mx/2016/12/news-live-tour-2016-quartetto-en-tokyo.html
BorrarMuchas gracias por compartirlo!!!
ResponderBorrarDescargado y visto ¡QUARTETTO fue una gira genial!
ResponderBorrarAhora vamos con el concierto en Tokio.
Haber lanzado 2 diferentes conciertos fue una maravillosa idea.
Muchas gracias chicas por compartirlo ♥
Realmente es un producto que vale la pena tener en material original.
Hiroshima fue hermoso, se pueden apreciar más de cerca, Tokio es enorme D: bueno, ojala nos cuentes cual te gusto más xD pero Ai kotoba no hay como hiroshima ;A;
BorrarPor nada Karina, gracias por comentar =)
Gracías!!Thank you!! Obrigado!!! *-*
ResponderBorrarfoi um prazer, espero que você gosta dele =)
BorrarThank you so much!
ResponderBorrarthank you so much for your upload.
ResponderBorrarMay I ask you about documentary?
Do you have link to download or not?
Thank you in advance.
hello
Borrarwe only buy LE, the documentary was in RE. We ask in or page people if someone want sharing, but not received answer =(
Thank youuu ♥
ResponderBorrarThank you so much
ResponderBorrarMuchas gracias!!!! x3
ResponderBorrarMuchas gracias chicas~!!
ResponderBorrarjejeje... no sé que haría si no fuera por uds ^-^
de veras, muchísimas gracias por compartirlos :D
Por nada *O*/
BorrarMuchas gracias a ti por pasar a comentar ;A;
Thank you so much for taking the time to share this. I appreciate your generosity!
ResponderBorrargracias chicas !!! aunque no puedo bajarlo , sniff sniff
ResponderBorrarHello,
ResponderBorrarThank you very much for sharing!! I would like to download the 1st Hiroshima Disc, so here's my google account: ccs-girl@hotmail.com
I asked for access, with that account :) I hope that's okay!
Muchas gracias!!
Ready!!
Borrarhi, I would like to download from gdrive the 1st Hiroshima Disc, so I asked for access. My gmail is: naranunana@gmail.com.
ResponderBorrarthank you
p.s.: Is it only me, but in Disc 1 from the MC part, the video doesn't work.
Ready!!
BorrarI send email =)
Hi, thanks so much for sharing!!
ResponderBorrarLove you! <3 <3
-Hepii-
Muchas gracias chicas por compartir! *o*
ResponderBorrarTaking this! Thank you so much for the sharing <3
ResponderBorrarNo puedo descargarlo porque es muy largo, pero gracias por compartir =(
ResponderBorrarmmmm intentalo con Google drive se tarda pero se te escarga todo (solo necesitas correo de goolge) o el de 4shared, solo necesitas cuenta y descarga desde tu PC y es rapido...
BorrarThank you very much for sharing!
ResponderBorrarBut as mentioned above Disk 1 video doesn't work from 53 min onward. :(
I changed all the links, or you can try with google drive, only need email google, you can left you email here o entry in the link and hope access
Borrarcan I request the access for the google drive? since the video is not working from 53 minutes and above. my email is aimiaffiza95aaj@gmail.com
ResponderBorrarReady!!
BorrarI see, I can use? *TO*/
ResponderBorrarTell me, your name for put the credits please =)
I felt relieved that I seemed to be able to see it :)
ResponderBorrarAfter a while I will delete the video
Please download it inside now.
I am very happy that there are fans of NEWS abroad
I am YANALY of a Japanese living in Japan
I am sorry if I was in funny English because English is not very good
If there is anything I can do from now on, please say anything
I will come to play again!
you are beautiful *O*
BorrarThanks for sharing us ;A;
Arigatou YANALY =D
i asked for access on Disc 1 & Disc 2, my email is kattunews0306@gmail.com. thank you for sharing!
ResponderBorrarready!! thanks
Borrarhello, thanks for uploading <3
ResponderBorrarCan I have access to both files? My email is saraufc2@gmail.com
thank you <3
ready!! thanks
Borrarthank you very much! :D
ResponderBorrarOtsukaresama deshita~
Thank you so much for sharing ^^
ResponderBorrarThank you!
ResponderBorrarThank you very much! <3
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarHolaa! Pueden agregarme al drive porfavor? ♥ Mi correo es near_keigo51@hotmail.com
ResponderBorrarGracias♥
Hola, listo
BorrarSi no lo ves nos dices. =)
Hi I live in South Korea's fans news.I think I need request I would like to download dvd, so I asked for access. My gmail is: lij930930@gmail.com.
ResponderBorrarReady!! Dear fan *O*/
Borrarthank you very much!!
ResponderBorrarya saben como las amo! chicas en serio son lo maximo <3
ResponderBorrargracias gracias <3 <3 <3 <3
Gracias, nos hace feliz *O*/
BorrarPor nada disfrutalo mucho =)
DISC1 I can't download
ResponderBorrarGoogle Drive can't into too
can you give me mega link?
Hi i request for Disc 1. please and thank you. meteoremily@gmail.com
ResponderBorrarReady!!! =)
BorrarHi thank you for sharing!
ResponderBorrarCan I request the access for Disc 1? My email is kuroro1012@gmail.com
thank you!
Thank you very much for sharing!!
ResponderBorrartaking, thank you so much for sharing ^^
ResponderBorrarhi, I would like to download from gdrive the 1st Hiroshima Disc, so I asked for access. My gmail is: rtyrty321@gmail.com.
ResponderBorrarthank you
ready!! Enjoy!!
BorrarThank you so much for sharing!! Wish u wanna grant me access, my email is paulacitra92@gmail.com :)
ResponderBorrarReady!!
BorrarThank you so much for sharing!! Wish u wanna grant me access, my email is newswunews@gmail.com :)
ResponderBorrarReady!!
BorrarEnjoy!!
Hello! I would like to ask for access for disc 2. My email is haragakiyuko@gmail.com. Thank you sooo much!
ResponderBorrarWow, ¡Gracias! Fue fantastico de principio a fin, me encantan las canciones de NEWS, pero es difícil saber de ellos estando de este lado del mundo.
ResponderBorrarwhy i cant download Disc 2 :(
ResponderBorrarHi, I'd like to request for access to disc 2. My email: eobgunas@gmail.com. Thank you so much!! :D
ResponderBorrarHola! me gustaria descarar el disco dos de QUARTETTO~ mi correo electronico es jmilan.ashitawo@gmail muchisimas gracias~!
ResponderBorrarHello, would you mind to accept my permission to access to disc 2? my email: nfapicho@gmail. Thank you!
ResponderBorrarthank you for sharing;)
ResponderBorrarhola muchas gracias pero el segundo disco no me sirve me sale enlace invalido... te agradeceria mucho si lo pudieras resubir si no es mucha molestia.... igualmente muchas gracias
ResponderBorrarJust asked for access, thank you so much!
ResponderBorrarthank you ~~
ResponderBorrarThank you for sharing this! Have just requested access. Thanks so much! (^^
ResponderBorrarThank you so much for sharing!
ResponderBorrarHope you accept my request, thank you so much.
Gracias.
ResponderBorrarYo pedí permiso para poder acceder. Si me puede conceder, seré muy agradecida.
Thank you for sharing :) hope you accept my request
ResponderBorrarmuchísimas gracias por el trabajo!!
ResponderBorrarThank you
ResponderBorrarMil graciaaas!!! Me ha dado una nostalgia tremenda estos días que me di cuenta de que las canciones están al fin en Spotify... poder ver los conciertos la verdad me anima mucho estos días. Es el mejor blog :3
ResponderBorrar