We're sharing our copies DVD 10 Anniversary
Entrada concierto
10th Anniversary in Tokyo Dome
No olviden comentar, leemos todo y respondemos también *O*/
どうぞ
NEWS 10TH ANNIVERSARY IN TOKYO DOME DISCO 1
use your email google, And hope access
GOOGLE DRIVE DISC 1, 2 y 3.
(download and online)
NO RESUBIR A OTROS SITIOS
If you want to use these for subs.... Just ask, I not have problem.
(download and online)
Please DON'T UPLOAD (MEGA, MediaFire, facebook), If you want to share, only give a link to entry.
NO RESUBIR A OTROS SITIOS
Si tienen algún problema con los enlaces, dejen un msj y lo arreglamos.
If You can comment =) always We´ll be happyIf you want to use these for subs.... Just ask, I not have problem.









thank you for sharing all of this..really appreciate it..
ResponderBorrarThank you so much for sharing!!
ResponderBorrarThank you ^^
ResponderBorrarMuchas gracias!!!
ResponderBorrargracias realmente se aprecia su esfuerzo
ResponderBorrarHi,
ResponderBorrarI really appreciate you sharing the concert recordings with me.
But I can neither to look nor to download them. It states that it is "forbidden" when I click to download. Can you help me?
Nanashi Ai
Thanks 😍💘
ResponderBorrarchicas ustedes se merecen el cielo
ResponderBorrargracias por tanto
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarmuchas gracias por compartirlo.
ResponderBorrarThank you for sharing! <3
ResponderBorrarHello! I'm the same commenter as above and noticed that you shared the file with me, thank you so much!!
Borrarthanks for sharing. i had sent my request xD
ResponderBorrarThank you so much for sharing!!
ResponderBorrarMy e-mail is "tegomassu0711@gmail.com" and I hope you accept my request.
Thank you so much!!
Hi, thank you so much for sharing news concert with me.
ResponderBorrarThank you so much for sharing!!
ResponderBorrarThank you for sharing. I hope you grant my access. Thank you!
ResponderBorrar