We're sharing our copies DVD NEVERLAND
Entrada concierto NEVERLAND OSAKA
No olviden comentar, leemos todo y respondemos también *O*/
どうぞ
Los accesos se daran poco a poco para que no se bloque agradecemos su comprensión.
DVD NEVERLAND Disc 1 OSAKA
DVD NEVERLAND Disc 2 OSAKA
use your email google, And hope access
(download and online)
Please DON'T UPLOAD (MEGA, MediaFire, facebook), If you want to share, only give a link to entry.
NO RESUBIR A OTROS SITIOS
Si tienen algún problema con los enlaces, dejen un msj y lo arreglamos.
If You can comment =) always We´ll be happyIf you want to use these for subs.... Just ask, I not have problem.











Muchas gracias T_T
ResponderBorrarmuchísimas gracias!
ResponderBorrarmuchas gracias por compartir !!!
ResponderBorrarOMG! graciaaaas!! (pero no puedo bajar, dice que deben reconocer el e-mail TT-TT)
ResponderBorrargracias!!!!!!!!!!!!
ResponderBorrarThank you as always ^^
ResponderBorrarI've sent request my email is nanairooo007@gmail.com
Ready ⊂(^・^)⊃
BorrarSent a request :) Thank you!
ResponderBorrar¡Gracias, gracias, gracias! Infinitas gracias por darse el tiempo de compartir esto con todos <3
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarThank you so much❤
ResponderBorrarI have been waiting for it
Oh I'm so happy
my email starts with (nippon.wa.yume)
Thank you a lot <3
ResponderBorrarI sent a request my mail is sama0o85@
Awww Just requested access! Thanks a lot!!!
ResponderBorrarThanks 💕
ResponderBorrarthank you so much for sharing this. i have request the permission.
ResponderBorrarmy email is nurazziantie@gmail.com.
Thank you so much.😚😚
ResponderBorrarThank you so much ^^!
ResponderBorrarObrigada, ficarei aguardando ansiosa para ter acesso a este show.
ResponderBorrarThank you so much for sharing this! I've sent a request, my email is martaann1195@gmail.com
ResponderBorrarHave a nice day :D
Muchas Gracias !!!
ResponderBorrarthank you so much !!
ResponderBorrarThank you so much! I've been looking for this since the DVD release! Just sent a request, I hope to be able to watch it soon :D
ResponderBorrar¡Muchas gracias por tomarse el tiempo de compartir el DVD! <3
ResponderBorrarThank you♥ Sent a request
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarPls allow me an access. Thank you.
ResponderBorrarYo pedí permiso. Gustaría mucho ver.
ResponderBorrarMuchas Gracías
thank you so much
ResponderBorrarThank you so much :*
ResponderBorrarI've sent request my email is akrysztofowicz.11@gmail.com
Thank you so much for sharing this!
ResponderBorrarI've sent a request, my email is reityettr@
Muchas gracias por compartir!!! ^.^
ResponderBorrarmuchasss graciass por compartir su discos les agradesco mucho
ResponderBorrarMuchas gracias!! son las mejores!!
ResponderBorrarmuchas gracias!
ResponderBorrarHi,
ResponderBorrari don't have access to the link, could you please provide more links
I am very excited to watch the Neverland Concert as well. May I also have your permission to view this? My email address is kurosagihime@gmail.com
ResponderBorrarI really appreciate you sharing this. Thank you very much! :)
hi! I sent a request for this and quartetto in hiroshima, hope you don't mind? ^^' my email starts with ruci.citra
ResponderBorrarthanks a lot for always sharing these.
thank you so much! i just sent in my request!
ResponderBorrarThank you for sharing it~ I just sent a request, btw
ResponderBorrarThank you sooo much! I've been waiting for this so badly!
ResponderBorrarI just sent the request for the videos *-*
Thank you so much for sharing
ResponderBorrarEn verdad muchas gracias por compartirlo chicas :3 ^-^
ResponderBorrarHola! Muchas gracias por compartirlo! Les envié una solicitud para poderlo bajar ;w;
ResponderBorrarMuchas gracias, chicas <3
Muchas gracias :3
ResponderBorrarThank you very much for sharing!
ResponderBorrarThank you so much
ResponderBorrarThank you so much for this ! I've just sent my request ! I'm so excited !
ResponderBorrarSo happy finally found this. Thank you for sharing! Also I've sent my request :D
ResponderBorrarhola me podrían dar permiso para verlo por favor! tengo muchas ganas de ver el concierto mi mail es sayuvara@gmail.com
ResponderBorrargracias!
Listo, nos dices si no puedes ver D:
Borrarthank you very much
ResponderBorrarHow can I download it?
Did you have a soft sub copy in Espanish or any language for Neverland news DvD plz?
ResponderBorrarMuchas Gracias!!! por compartir, hace tiempo que lo quería ver, me encanta Silent Love.!!! Gracias!!!!
ResponderBorrarchicas!! gracias.. lo subtitularan? aun asì igual gracias pr su trabajo
ResponderBorrarHola, nop =( esta vez no, no sabemos japones, la vez pasada trabajaron con nosotras para hacer Quartetto
BorrarThank you so much!
ResponderBorrarI just sent request.
My email is tsrisakleka@gmail.com
Hola~ Acabo de pedir permiso: dark_chibi_neko@hotmail.com
ResponderBorrarMuchas gracias por subir el DVD ♥
Hola, todas las solicitudes son aceptadas pero no se si te puedas abrir ya que se requiere cuenta gmail. D:
BorrarHaven't caught up with them for some time now.
ResponderBorrarI'm so happy to find your blog.
Just sent the request for both Quartetto and Neverland.
May I use your file to make subtitle video in Thai as well?
I have sent my request , my email starts with nora.
ResponderBorrarhola, gracias por compartilhar dvd. Le envio me solicitud. Me email es vanessaemi.0921@gmail.com. Por favor.
ResponderBorrarQué emoción! En verdad muchas gracias por compartir ♥
ResponderBorrarthank you very much!
ResponderBorrarthank you, i have sent my request for acces the file.
ResponderBorrarmy email start with rikyubi
thank you very much, i've sent my request my email starts with el.mercurio :)
ResponderBorrarthank you very much ^^
ResponderBorrarEnvié mi solicitud melxrockz@gmail.com si sale dos veces me disculpo, la primera pensé que no se había enviado xD y muchas gracias como siempre oor compartir <3
ResponderBorrarhi , thnak you for your hard work 💕 i have sent request can you accept it please 💕 my email is drmejnaser@gmail.com
ResponderBorrari have sent the request and i hope you will accept it. thank you so much for sharing it :)
ResponderBorrarMuchas gracias por el post! Quedo a la espera de que aceptéis mi solicitud ;)
ResponderBorrarGracias por su trabajo :3 deseo ver el dvd ;; y espero que me ayuden con la solicitud, mi mail es jarett.armijo@gmail.com
ResponderBorrari have sent the request.Can you accept me please? thank you so much for sharing.
ResponderBorrarMuchas gracias ;o;
ResponderBorrar¡Muchas gracias por su trabajo! Me he introducido al mundo de JE hace un par de meses y específicamente NEWS ha llamado muchísimo mi atención, por eso he enviado una solicitud para poder ver el concierto. Estoy tratando de recolectar todo lo posible para poder mirar, estos chicos son increíbles ;;
ResponderBorrarMi e mail es kimmirougue@gmail.com
Thank you so much! best show ever !
ResponderBorrarHello! I sent a request for the Osaka Neverland Disks! I hope it's not too late. Would you please accept? Thank you for sharing <3
ResponderBorrarjafanpi26
Hello ! Thank you for sharing this ! ♥
ResponderBorrarMy email starts with reikiwie~
Sent a request from "tinablack13":) Thank you!
ResponderBorrarThank you so much for sharing these files. I have just known NEWS last year and tried to watch everything that they have done. That's why I really want to see this concert sooooo much. Hope my request was not too late T^T
ResponderBorrarMy e-mail is started with ch.sasi
Thank you very much for sharing the concert with me! :)
ResponderBorrargracias!! me dice ke necesito permisso T_______T
ResponderBorrarmande un request, mi email is cristinacreano126@hotmail.com
espero ke me puedan acceptar !
thank you so much for sharing...
ResponderBorrarmy e mail : r9m91****@gmail.com
Thank you for sharing
ResponderBorrarI hope it’s not too late.
Thank you so much for sharing!
ResponderBorrarI really hope my request as tagrek**@gmail.com will be approved <3
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarHello! OMG Thank you so much!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3
ResponderBorrarHope I still can get the files haha
My e-mail is marianam*****n@yahoo.com.br (it's an yahoo account but it works on gmail also)
Thank you guys so much!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3
Thank you for sharing!!!
ResponderBorrarthank you for sharing! i hope you allow my request :)
ResponderBorrarThank you very much!
ResponderBorrarSo many wonder details in show
thank you for sharing.
ResponderBorrarWe love NEWS forever.
hi i request the permission.
ResponderBorrarmy email is roooby.2000@gmail.com
GRACIAS por compatir
ResponderBorrarhi, I sent you a request for the files. I really hope you can still give me permission. my email is kattiathe***@gmail.com.
ResponderBorrarthank you!
Thanks for sharing!
ResponderBorrarHi! Thank you so so much for sharing the raws! I'll send you a request with my gmail address if it's okay :)
ResponderBorrar